LQM Course Updates
The next available LQM course starts in January 2020. The registration will be starting in September 1st, 2019.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2018 LQM Course.
October 23rd, 2018 – POLQM Conference: “Medical Laboratory Quality Improvement – Knowing your customers” Room 1881 the Paetzold Health Education centre. JP Pavillion – VGH More info: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca/2018-polqm-conference
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
You can access the pdf files of the 2017 – POLQM Quality Conference
On October 1-3, 2017 the Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management will host the 2017 Fall Quality Conference with the special theme: “Laboratory Quality in Challenging Times”.
Dr. Noble’s blog
- Meeting the Needs
- Quality Management Education – Message and Structure by Design
- GB/T32230: Quality Culture and the Medical Laboratory.
- In-Country Proficiency Testing (EQA)
- Customer Service - The Paradigm Shift in Laboratory Quality
- Standards Do Not Create Quality.
- Looking for a Medical Laboratory Quality Management Course?
- Sharing knowledge for better laboratories.
- Happy World Accreditation Day 2018
- The Culture Quality Interface