The POLQM 2023 conference will be held in June 19 &20, 2023
Registration opens now. See you in June, 2023 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
We are launching two new courses in 2023
A short, on demand online course on the ISO 15189: 2022 standard and the changes coming. Ready in February 2023. A new online, mentored course in antimicrobial susceptibility testing. Ready in September 2023.
POLQM Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of the Laboratory Quality Management Certificate Program
The 2022 session of the Certificate Course for Laboratory Quality Management(LQM) has successfully finished in June. In addition to our anticipated 26 Canadian participants, we were also joined by 19 international participants, all laboratory professionals from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Trinidad and Tobago, and United States. It is a goal of the LQM […]
Welcome to POLQM’s new website
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
Dr. Noble’s blog
Making Medical Lab Quality Relevant
- Giving Back and Paying Forward - 2023
- Human Performance Errors (HPEs) and EQA
- Meeting Customer Threshold Needs in the Laboratory Proficiency Testing Cycle
- World Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness Week 2022
- Keeping Proficiency Testing Relevant (Team 2)
- Understanding the Laboratory Proficiency Testing Cycle - Part 3
- The “Guiding Principles” of External Quality Assessment – PT/EQA
- Understanding the "Why" of Laboratory Proficiency Testing
- Laboratory Quality in the Research Laboratory
- Celebrating World Accreditation Day – 2022 (Plus…..!)