LQM Course Updates
The LQM 2020 course has finished in June 9, 2020.
The next available LQM course will be starting in January 13, 2021.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2020 LQM Course.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2019 LQM Course.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2018 LQM Course.
October 23rd, 2018 – POLQM Conference: “Medical Laboratory Quality Improvement – Knowing your customers” Room 1881 the Paetzold Health Education centre. JP Pavillion – VGH More info: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca/2018-polqm-conference
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
Dr. Noble’s blog
- Training Laboratory Quality Managers for 2021 and beyond
- Real Science
- We are ALL GOING TO DIE!!!
- They’re NOT lying… they’re just jargonizing?
- Pandemic Lost - Pandemonium Found.
- CVP - The Coronavirus Vanity Project.
- Coronavirus from a laboratory quality perspective.
- Republishing Noble's Rules for better satisfaction surveys
- A truly successful Quality Moment.
- Do student satisfaction surveys REALLY measure satisfaction?