LQM Course Updates
The 2018 LQM course has started in January 10, 2018.
The next available LQM course is in January 2019. Accepting registrations in September 2018.
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2017 LQM Course.
You can access the pdf files of the 2017 – POLQM Quality Conference
On October 1-3, 2017 the Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management will host the 2017 Fall Quality Conference with the special theme: “Laboratory Quality in Challenging Times”.
You can access the pdf files of the 2016 – POLQM Fall Conference
Dr. Noble’s blog
- Standards Do Not Create Quality.
- Looking for a Medical Laboratory Quality Management Course?
- Sharing knowledge for better laboratories.
- Happy World Accreditation Day 2018
- The Culture Quality Interface
- Not GB Shaw but still a quality prophet
- Quality Story Telling - take 1: An additional cost for quality??
- How Happy are your customers and how much do you care (Part 1)
- Quality upside down and backwards
- Fit for Process versus Fit for Purpose