LQM Course Updates
The next available LQM course starts in January 2019. We are now accepting registrations.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2018 LQM Course.
October 23rd, 2018 – POLQM Conference: “Medical Laboratory Quality Improvement – Knowing your customers” Room 1881 the Paetzold Health Education centre. JP Pavillion – VGH More info: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca/2018-polqm-conference
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
You can access the pdf files of the 2017 – POLQM Quality Conference
On October 1-3, 2017 the Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management will host the 2017 Fall Quality Conference with the special theme: “Laboratory Quality in Challenging Times”.
Dr. Noble’s blog
- GB/T32230: Quality Culture and the Medical Laboratory.
- In-Country Proficiency Testing (EQA)
- Customer Service - The Paradigm Shift in Laboratory Quality
- Standards Do Not Create Quality.
- Looking for a Medical Laboratory Quality Management Course?
- Sharing knowledge for better laboratories.
- Happy World Accreditation Day 2018
- The Culture Quality Interface
- Not GB Shaw but still a quality prophet
- Quality Story Telling - take 1: An additional cost for quality??