LQM Course Updates
The LQM 2020 course has started in January 2020.
The next available LQM course will be provided in January 2021.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2019 LQM Course.
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2018 LQM Course.
October 23rd, 2018 – POLQM Conference: “Medical Laboratory Quality Improvement – Knowing your customers” Room 1881 the Paetzold Health Education centre. JP Pavillion – VGH More info: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca/2018-polqm-conference
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: https://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
You can access the pdf files of the 2017 – POLQM Quality Conference
Dr. Noble’s blog
- Republishing Noble's Rules for better satisfaction surveys
- A truly successful Quality Moment.
- Do student satisfaction surveys REALLY measure satisfaction?
- Trust but Verify in Healthcare
- Meeting the Needs
- Quality Management Education – Message and Structure by Design
- GB/T32230: Quality Culture and the Medical Laboratory.
- In-Country Proficiency Testing (EQA)
- Customer Service - The Paradigm Shift in Laboratory Quality
- Standards Do Not Create Quality.