On October 28-30, 2015 we (the UBC Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management or POLQM) hosted the 2015 POLQM Laboratory Quality Management Conference in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Topics covered included:
- Health – Quality – Law
- Costs of Quality
- Managing Risk
- Conflict Resolution positive impact on Culture of Quality
- Opportunities in Quality Activities – Local and Global
- Modern Tools for the Modern Quality Manager
- International Activities in Laboratory Quality
- Laboratory Safety is a Quality Imperative
- Communicating Quality to your Staff
- Preparing for a new Accreditation
- Celebrating Quality
and many more. Please check the Presentations on this page’s sidebar.
Thank you Dr. Noble and all those who contributed to the conference. Thank you for all your excellent work! The conference was a great success! So many people have contributed in so many ways to turn this event into a smoothly running meeting with many very interesting presentations and posters and a very good atmosphere for discussion and networking.
Thank you very much for hosting an excellent conference!!