LQM Course Updates
The 2017 LQM COURSE has now finished.The 2018 LQM course will start in January 2018.
Now accepting registrations
We have updated our website. Welcome to our new site: http://polqm.med.ubc.ca We have re-designed our website for better access to information. Please update your bookmarks. Thank you!!
Check the Student Satisfaction Survey for the 2016 LQM Course.
You can access the pdf files of the 2017 – POLQM Quality Conference
On October 1-3, 2017 the Program Office for Laboratory Quality Management will host the 2017 Fall Quality Conference with the special theme: “Laboratory Quality in Challenging Times”.
You can access the pdf files of the 2016 – POLQM Fall Conference
Dr. Noble’s blog
- Quality Progress Taking Hold in African Countries
- A successful Quality conference
- Motivation and Inspiration in Quality Teaching
- Medical Laboratories in Challenging Times.
- Attending Conferences and Human Behaviour
- Eliminate the Laboratory Internal Customer
- Implementing the Essentail Eight for quality success
- The Quality Tree Reenvisioned.
- Trust me is not good enough
- Revising the Laboratory Path of Workflow